EverLift® Submucosal Lifting Agent
The LIFT you have been waiting for!
- Margin delineation with darker color
- Cellulose based and hypertonic
- Slower rate of absorption into the body due to water retaining properties
- Pre-mixed with methylene blue
- Pre-filled and ready to use in 5 mL and 10 mL options
- First submucosal lifting agent available in 5 mL and 10 mL sizes, allowing physicians to use only what they need, reducing costly waste
- Sterile, single patient use
- Made in the USA
- Item number (5 mL): GIS-55
- Item Number (10 mL): GIS-59
For questions on EverLift or to request samples, please contact us
- Available in two convenient sizes designed to reduce costs and assist in complete polyp resection
- 5 mL for small lesions and polyps traditionally removed in an ASC and reducing the number of referred patients while increasing procedural reimbursement
- 10 mL syringe for larger more complex resections
- EverLift is cellulose based and hypertonic
- Specially formulated with water retaining properties to prevent rapid absorption by the body
- Creates a slower rate of absorption because of osmotic resistance
Dr. Douglas Rex
Director of Endoscopy at Indiana University Hospital in Indianapolis
Dr. Shashin Shah
Associate Chief of Gastroenterology at Eastern Pennsylvania Gastroenterology and Liver Specialists
Extensive pre-clinical animal testing was conducted in support of the FDA submission and 510(k) clearance of EverLift®. Ex-vivo bench top testing was also conducted and shows EverLift will hold a 2mm lift for 60 minutes.
The interaction of EverLift® with other drugs has not been tested.
EverLift® should be protected from light and stored at room temperature between 15°C and 30°C. For the expiration date, see the shipper box, shelf box, tube or individual syringe for the expiration date. Currently, the expiration date is two years after the date of manufacture.