RenovaRP® Paracentesis Pump
Improve the Paracentesis Experience for You and Your Patients
- RenovaRP is powered by a peristaltic pump that allows for gentle, continuous drainage.
- The pump’s speed is fully adjustable giving clinicians fine control of flow rate and allowing each procedure to be tailored for patient comfort.
- Its small footprint makes the pump very portable. Move from room to room or even between departments with ease.
Item Number: GIS-27
For questions on the RenovaRP Paracentesis Management System or to speak to an expert, please contact us
The GI Supply RenovaRP Paracentesis Pump is intended as a peristaltic pump to remove ascitic fluid from the abdominal cavity in conjunction with the GI Supply RenovaRP Paracentesis Kit. The GI Supply RenovaRP Paracentesis Pump is intended to be used by medically trained healthcare professionals knowledgeable about paracentesis.
Dimensions: 13h x 9w x 13d in (33 x 23 x 33 cm)
Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
Training Requirements: Minimal training required
- Gentle, adjustable paracentesis tailored for patient comfort
- Drains can be completed quickly and efficiently
- Shorter procedures save time and labor
- Its small footprint makes the pump very portable