Trying to cut down on traffic between departments?
In these unique times, flexibility is essential. The Renova Cart allows you to securely transport your Renova Pump from one location to the next with ease so you can treat your patients wherever it is safest to do so.
Convenience. Portability. Storage.
- Two full extension drawers and an additional pull out work surface
- Drawers and Pump cabinet lock with one key for added security
- Ample storage with six (6) side wing shelves, two (2) with dispensing slots
- Four wheels with two locking casters
Item Number: GIS-34
For questions on the RenovaRP Cart or to speak to an expert, please contact us
- Dimensions: 36h x 23w x 20d in
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- A place for all your procedural supplies
- Additional pull out work surface
- Treat patients wherever it is safest to do so
- Quiet and easily maneuverable
- Accommodates enough materials for multiple procedures with the Renova Pump
- Side wing shelves, glove dispensers, document and pen holder
Harold Hulings RT(R) CV
Interventional Radiology Supervisor
Renova drains ascites via a peristaltic pump that provides gentle, continuous flow. Check out the details in the demo video linked below.Watch a demo video here
Traditional abdominal paracentesis that relies on glass bottles and/or gravity bags to drain ascitic fluid from the abdomen can take a substantial amount of time, especially for large volumes. A paracentesis session using the RenovaRP pump typically takes less than 30 minutes.
Managing ascites can be a long, repetitive process with patients often having to undergo hours of paracentesis multiple times a week. The RenovaRP automates paracentesis procedures, allowing you to treat your patient safely, quickly and effectively, often in less than 30 minutes per session. The pump sets up easily and has pre-assembled tubing kits, further saving you and your patient valuable time.
No. RenovaRP replaces glass paracentesis drainage bottles with plastic bags. This will save you storage space, reduce the risk of breaks and spills, and completely eliminates the need for solidifiers for disposal.