ScopeTote™ Endoscope Transport Bag
The ScopeTote Endoscope Transport Bag is designed as a leak-proof, puncture-resistant container. Unlike a tray, it completely contains the post-procedural endoscopy equipment, reducing the risk of spreading bacteria while being transported for cleaning.
- Security: Each ScopeTote lot is inspected and tested to meet quality specifications.
- Versatility: ScopeTote can be stored on a floor cart and isn’t limited to the procedure floor, therefore you can use it wherever your patients are.
- Simplicity: ScopeTote is clear and labeled so you can immediately identify the contents while not exposing yourself to contaminants.
- ScopeTote material is made of a non-porous, non-leaking polyethylene, four-millimeter film
- ScopeTote is sealed with a weld around three perimeter walls
- ScopeTote has a resealable zipper with a hold strength specified at 30 pounds
- Quantity: 50 bags / box
Item Number: GIS-16
For questions on ScopeTopes or to speak to an expert, please contact us