Ohmega Impedance-pH Recorder
The Ohmega is an ambulatory Impedance-pH recorder that can assist in the diagnosis of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
- pH only and combined Impedance-pH
- Minimal training required with the Virtual Instructor Program (VIP)
- Bluetooth for Online view and intermediate evaluation during pH or Imp-pH study
We offer a wide range of single use pH and Impedance-pH catheter configurations with up to 2 Antimony pH channels and 7 Impedance channels.
For any questions or to receive a quote, please contact us
State-of-the-Art Features and Functionality
- Online view of data recording with Bluetooth® technology
- High-quality signal recording can be verified before the patient leaves the clinic
- HL7 and EMR/HIS connectivity
- Network capability
- Intelligent symptom analysis software quantifies reflux episodes quickly and provides information about the correlation between symptoms and events
- Seamless Built-In Virtual Instructor Program™ (VIP) guides you through each reflux measurement procedure
- Requires minimal training, saving time and money while allowing more focus on the patient
Procedure Type: Impedance-pH Recording
Compatibility: pH only or Impedance-pH (combined)
Power: 1x AA battery
Dimensions: 2.7 cm x 8.8 cm x 12.9 cm (1.1 in x 3.5 in x 5.1 in)
Weight: 0.2 kg (0.4 lbs.) incl. battery
Impedance Channels: Up to 12
pH Channels: 4 Antimony
LES Locator: Yes
Pressures: Up to 4
Data Transmission: USB/Bluetooth®
Impedance Sample Rate: 50 Hz”
What is Impedance?
Impedance measurement can be used to assist in detecting GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) and distinguish acid and weakly acidic refluxes causing symptoms.
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) is caused by the reflux of gastric contents into the esophagus. Typical patient symptoms are heartburn, regurgitation, and chest pain. These patient groups are often on PPI medication, but non-acidic reflux can still cause symptoms.
Traditional pH recording only records acidic pH reflux episodes. Impedance-pH detects both acidic and non-acidic reflux episodes.
Combined Impedance-pH recording is clinically useful in the evaluation of symptoms under PPI therapy, as well as for hoarseness, unexplained cough, and applications of particular interest  .
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from gastroenterological diseases and disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical GI clinic.