LABORIE’s pH and Impedance-pH catheters meet all of the needs from medical professionals for esophageal reflux measurement.
The ZandorpH line includes various catheter configurations that allow performance of pH or Impedance-pH measurements on adults, pediatrics and infants. ZandorpH catheters are easy to use and offer guaranteed high-quality measurements. Ease of use is further enhanced with the weighted and rounded tip for easy intubation and the RJ45 plug enables easy connection.
For complete reflux measurement, these catheters can be used in combination with the ambulatory Ohmega pH and Ohmega Impedance-pH recorder offered by LABORIE.
For any questions or to receive a quote, please contact us
- High quality measurement and great sensitivity
- ZandorpH catheters offer prolonged shelf life of 24-months
Easy of Use
- Weighted and rounded tip for easy intubation
- Easy to connect RJ45 plug
- Internal reference for even more ease of use
- Both Impedance-pH and pH only catheters
- 1 or 2 Antimony pH channels
- Various configurations for adults, pediatrics and infants