High-Resolution Pharyngeal Manometry
HRPM NOW AVAILABLE IN THE LABORIE SOFTWARE
High-Resolution manometry has traditionally been utilized in gastroenterology diagnostic clinical and research applications, and it is recently finding new and important applications in speech pathology and laryngology practices as a growing number of academic institutions are conducting research using High-Resolution Manometry for Oropharyngeal Dysphagia. Incorporating HRM into their swallowing practice allows the ENTs and SLPs to evaluate patients to improve therapeutic interventions.
High-Resolution Pharyngeal Manometry International Working Group was formed in the effort to establish a consensus on methodology, protocol, and outcome metrics for high-resolution pharyngeal manometry (HRPM) with consideration of impedance as an adjunct modality. The Working Group recommended a protocol on performing HRPM and a core outcomes set of pressure and/or impedance-derived swallow metrics for HRPM.¹
For any questions or to receive a quote, please contact us.
- All-in-one system that is customizable
- Intuitive software
- Optimization with dedicated catheter
- Esophageal option enabled with Impedance (HRIM)
- Solid state HRIM catheter
- Latest LABORIE software (v10x)
Solar GI™ HRPM Diagnostic Testing for Oropharyngeal Dysphagia
- With HRPM, the LABORIE software can now also be used to measure pressures and impedance in the Pharynx and UES, to help diagnose swallowing disorders.
- The software calculates specific metrics, defined by the HRPM International Working Group, and the results are reported directly by the LABORIE software.