Solar GI HRM - High-resolution Manometry
Solar GI is an advanced High-resolution Manometry system offering all the tools needed for modern manometry examinations.
The Solar GI HRM system is a flexible HRM system, with various catheter options (solid state, water perfused and air-charged), for all your patient groups and for each budget.
- Unique: available in Solid state and water-perfused configurations
- Continuous innovation by integrating the latest protocols and classifications
- Save costs with QuickView feature: reliable and accurate HRM studies in less than 10 minutes
- Unique and seamless network integration (HL7) with your Electronic Medical Record
For any questions or to receive a quote, please contact us.
QuickView Software program to make HRM analysis accurate, fast and easy
- All events will be displayed automatically on the screen, providing a quick overview of the study
- For each event, HRM results will be automatically calculated
- Automatic classification of each swallow, and overall study classification Chicago Classification 3.0
- 360 degrees tube view and 3D esophageal pressure topography (EPT) plots for a new perspective on events
Flexible Clinical Solutions
- Variety of catheter diameters, to ensure accurate HRM measurement for different patient groups
- Single use and reusable catheter solutions (solid-state and water-perfused, both up to 40 pressure channels)
- Flexible HRM system solutions for every budget
HRM Studies in Less Than 10 Minutes
- Easy positioning HRM catheter makes the esophageal manometry examination so simple that consistent high-quality measurements will always be achieved
Extended Functionalities (optional)
- Synchronized video manometry optional (X-ray, C-Arm, ultrasound)
- LABORIE offers HRM/HRIM applications covering the whole tract, such as Small Bowel / Antroduodenum (HRSM), Sphincter of Oddi (SOM), Colon (HRCM), and Anal sphincter (HRAM)
- HRM / HRIM can also be combined with synchronized video recording capabilities
Optimize Workflow (optional)
- EMR/HIS connectivity
- Network Capabilities -multiple systems in one network
- DICOM PACS- offers time saving routines and paperless procedures
Multiple Upgrade Options Include
- Increase in pressure channels from 24 to 36
- Change from water-perfused HRM (24-36) to 40 pressure solid state HRM
- 16 Impedance channels (water perfused and solid state)
- HRAM water-perfused or-solid state
Procedure type: High Resolution Manometry (HRM) / Clouse Contour Plot, Esophageal body manometry, LES manometry
Channels: Up to 40 pressure channels, up to 16 impedance channels (optional), multiple EMG channels (optional), high frequency EMG channels (optional), neuro stimulation (optional), EGG (optional), 1-4 pH channels (optional)
Software: Extensive patient database, up to 9 investigation protocols, user-configurable reports, multiple languages
Power: 110 or 220V
Compatibility: Fluid-Filled and Solid State Catheters
Recommended Operating System: Windows 10
Recommended Monitor: 17″ Colour Monitor
Options: High Resolution Impedance Manometry (HRIM), Anorectal Manometry, High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM), 360 degrees tube view for LES and HRAM, UES manometry, Sphincter of Oddi, AD/small bowel manometry, Colon manometry, Neuro, EMG, High speed EMG, EGG (not in USA), Biofeedback, Network, HIS, Video GI, EMR/HIS connectivity and Network capabilities.
High Resolution Manometry (HRM) is a state-of-the-art approach of measuring pressures in the esophageal body and presentation of the results. This method consists of measuring multiple pressures simultaneously, allowing detailed assessment of all relevant data for the whole esophagus. HRM solutions for antroduodenum, small bowel and colon are available as well.
Besides the conventional displays, rapid data interpretation via Clouse contour plots can be established. The Clouse contour plot display offers more information than the traditional pressure curves and is still easier to analyze due to the recognition of typical patterns. LABORIE offers 36 pressures solid state and 22 pressure channels water-perfused HRM solutions.
- Improved understanding of the motility peristaltic pressure waves
- Manage risks of misdiagnosis of achalasia (pseudo relaxation of the LES)
- Perform UES/LES investigations (also with water-perfused catheters)
Clinical Applications of HRM:
- High Resolution Esophagus Manometry (HRM)
- High Resolution Impedance Manometry (HRIM)
- High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM)
- High Resolution Manometry combined with Video
High Resolution Manometry can be used to measure peristalsis in the esophagus (HR(E)M) and to assess the apparatus and defecation provided by the anal sphincter (HRAM). HRM can also be combined with impedance measurement (HRIM) and/or video images and cineloops to view the swallows and bolus movement in the esophagus.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from gastroenterological diseases and disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical GI clinic.