MoonPants® Colonoscopy Exam Shorts/Pants
MoonPants feature a flap that can be opened during a colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, barium enema or prostatic ultrasound. These pants are constructed with soft, comfortable fabric. MoonPants are a more modest alternative to open-back hospital gowns or can be worn underneath to help preserve the patient’s dignity and comfort.
- Preserve patient modesty and privacy
- Less revealing alternative to open-back hospital gowns
- Disposable, and feature a fold-up flap with adhesive tabs for easy positioning
- MoonPants S/M – waist 16″ – 36″ (Box of 50): GIS-7-SM
- MoonPants M/L – waist 18″ – 48″ (Box of 50): GIS-7-ML
- MoonPants XL – waist 25″ – 65″ (Box of 45): GIS-7-XL
- MoonPants Long – a full length pant version is also available (M/L only) (Box of 50): GIS-13
Made in the USA
For questions on Moonpants or to speak to an expert, please contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
Many GI procedures leave patients feeling exposed at a time when they are already anxious. MoonPants feature a flap than can be opened during a colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, barium enema, or prostatic ultrasound. Easy-to-use adhesive tabs keep the flap closed before and after the procedure, protecting your patients’ modesty, and proving that you care about them as people.